Manfredmann.co.uk website is owned and managed by Creature Music Limited.
It includes the following:
What information do we collect about you and how
How we store that information
How we may then use that information
How we share that information
How long we keep your information
How you can view / amend / delete the information we hold.
System collected data – collected by cookies on our website.
How to contact us
What information do we collect about you and how?
Manfredmann.co.uk (Creature Music Limited), as a data processer and data controller, is bound by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We collect data from you by direct consent only – through our website, over the phone and email or face to face.
You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to discharge the Goods and Services we provide or for other related purposes including:
- Contact details including your name, email address, telephone number, business name and billing address
- Payment information
- Purchase history
Data is collected when you make an enquiry with us via phone, email or website form, or contact us on social media and it is solely used to enable us to carry out the services you have requested.
- We do not collect anything without direct contact/consent/request from customers and suppliers
- Some information is generated on our customer’s behalf such as telephone numbers. This implies consent has been given.
- We do store this information for customers we support and notify them of this but we do grant customers the right and ability where possible to change these details without informing us of new details and revoke permission for us to store them if they so choose.
- We do not store credit card information at any time.
How we store that information
- All paper documentation is kept in a locked in filing cabinet in a secured office.
- All Sensitive documents are password protected
- Access to the Creature Music Limited database is password protected
- Our own data is stored on our accounts computer which is in a secure office and password protected
We also collect data from suppliers and people who send through their CV.
How we may then use that information:
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the Sales and Services you have requested from us. We will only use this information subject to your instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality.
We use the information you supply us with for the following activities:
- To fulfil sales you have requested.
- To send invoices and receipts for our goods and services.
- To keep in touch with clients via newsletters.
- To assess candidates for interview and contact potential new employees.
We collect information on our website only to process your enquiry or order.
We collect information as part of the normal operation and function of our business and the services we provide to our customers.